If we could come up with just one word that explains bedbugs, it would be “nightmare”. These things will not only suck your blood while you sleep, but their feces will also damage furniture, and they will keep you up and night, and there is nothing worse than not having a good nights sleep. They aren’t easy to get rid of, either. Being that they are the size of apple seeds, they are highly adept at hiding in tight spaces and staying out of sight.
If you are a “pack rat”, you are in for trouble. They don’t have to live on furniture, in fact, they like living on nearby furniture just as much as living on furniture. So if you have bookcases and couches and DVD stands and hutches and entertainment stands from wall to wall, they could be living in all of them. Put yourself in the mind set of toning the furniture to a minimum, get rid of some stuff, and keep your place to a minimum of furniture. You not only will live better because you won’t be cramped up and over loaded with furniture, you will have less habitat for bedbugs to nest in.
Clean up too! Keep dirty laundry in laundry hampers, and do laundry often. They are attracted to our scent, and dirty clothes are covered with our scent. Same with bed sheets, wash them weekly. You will be able to keep an eye on your bed also if you are washing the sheets every week.
- One bedroom house @ $600.00 Initial treatment, $55.00 follow-up
- Two bedroom house @ $650.00 Initial treatment, $65.00 follow-up
- Three bedroom house @ $700.00 Initial treatment, $75.00 follow-up
- Four bedroom house @ $750.00 Initial treatment, $85.00 follow-up
- One bedroom apartment @ $300.00 Initial treatment, $55.00 follow-up
- Two bedroom apartment @ $350.00 Initial treatment, $65.00 follow-up
- Three bedroom apartment @ $400.00 Initial treatment, $75.00 follow-up
- Four bedroom apartment @ $450.00 Initial treatment, $85.00 follow-up
Prices may vary depending on type of pest and home size. Tax not included in quotes.